Independent Author

Thanks for stopping by. I am an independant author. Here you can read blog posts and purchase any of my eBooks.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Welcome!

It'll take me a while to get this page fully up and running, but thank you for stopping by. This is my personal blog, now that I've nixed the old one. I also wanted to give people who wished to get my eBooks via PayPal or credit card a method for doing so. You can find the purchase button to your right.

That said, you can probably still find my books out on the interwebz for free with a little searching. I won't begrudge you for that, but do me a favor? Share them if you like them! Send them to your friends. Send them the link to this page. Be one of those annoying people who posts about a good book you read on your Facebook or Google+ page!

Also, stay tuned for a multi-book, multi-author project currently in the works with a few friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment